Bookmark and Share

Sad Love

How can you tell the sun not to shine, when clouds exist. How can you ask leaves not to fall when wind exists. How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist. ~ Unknown 

You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness. ~ Jean Zheng

I have never regretted falling in love with anyone. I have lived and learned from everyone I know, and loved. I would not change a thing. ~ Nancy Williams

I do not want to make reasons for you to stay, only reasons for you to return. ~ Jonivan

We cannot beg someone to stay if they want to leave and be with someone else. We have to admit that love doesn't give us the license to own a person. This is what love means...sacrifice. ~ Unknown

One day you will ask me which is more important? my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life. ~ Khalil Gibran

I knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. ~ Unknown

I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you. ~ Unknown

I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart. ~ Unknown

And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

You are just like a Rose, a lesson of beauty, to whom a memory, but forever remembered ~ A. Neilen

I don't regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because what ever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you. ~ Unknown

I desire nothing more than to be in your heart until forever dies. ~ Unknown

Wind is to fire like distance is to love; it extinguishes the small and enflames the great. ~ Unknown

Who, being loved, is poor? ~ Oscar Wilde

We've grown to be one soul - two parts; our lives so intertwined that when some passion stirs your heart, I feel the quake in mine. ~ Gloria Gaither

We seek the comfort of another. Someone to share and share the life we choose. Someone to help us through the neverending attempt to understand ourselves. And in the end, someone to comfort us along the way. ~ Marlin Finch Lupus

Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them. ~ Jean Zheng

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command. ~ Alan Watts

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. ~ Unknown

If you truely love something, let it go, it'll come back if and when the time is right. ~ Katie Schrimsher

If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life. ~ Oscar Wilde

If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams...Then I'll Sleep Forever. ~ Unknown

- @dh3 -

No comments:

Post a Comment